DAY 1 ( L ) : SAI GON - DA LAT FLOWER CITY :
* Our professional English Speaking Guide and driver will pick up tourist at your hotel , then go straight to Da Lat Flower City , over 300 km away from Ho Chi
Minh City . It takes more than six hours to reach there .
On the way , your guide and driver will stop by at an Coffee Shop , Tea and Coffee plantation to take a rest , and taking some pictures as well .
Before , tourist arrive in Da Lat Flower City , tourist has chance to visit One of the most beautiful natural waterfall in Da Lat Flower City , name Datanla Waterfall .
On arrival , check in hotel , free at night . If tourist want our guide to take tourist to explore the night market or have dinner at an local restaurant in the evening .
Free feel free to ask him or her .
*DAY 2 : ( B , L ) DA LAT FLOWER FULL DAY CITY TOUR :
8.30 am : our guide and driver will pick up tourist at your hotel then , starts full day city tour , included some main destinations in Da Lat Flower City , such as :
* Thien Vien Truc Lam Pagoda : Truc Lam Buddhist Religion was founded by King Tran Nhan Tong in 13 century from Bac Ninh province .
* However , the modern Truc Lam Buddhist religion was founded by a famous Buddhist monk , Thich Thanh Tu .
* And Thien Vien Truc Lam Buddhist Pagoda was designed by Vu Xuan Hung architect and Ngo Viet Thu architect in early 20 century , who designed Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City nowadays .
* Tuyen Lam lake covers an area of nearly 320 ha where was surrounded by a huge and green pine forest , very beautiful and peaceful lake .
* Crazy House : this special house was designed by Dang Viet Nga architect , who ever studied architecture in Russia when she was young before .
* She started to get some special ideas to build her house since early 20 century . Later on , she spent more and more money to build her house , and she already spent more than one million usd to build her house ,especially , her house got a lots of rooms with different designed , such as : Tiger , Monkey , Lion , Bear , Dog , or Water Melon , Pumpkin , Mango so on...
* And until now , she still tried to build more and more rooms with different designed for her house as well .
* The reason why she had some crazy ideas to build her house like that because she want to send a special message to everybody is that , she want man and natural is integrated with together .
* Her special house was recognized by some famous Asia''''''''''''''''s Travel Magazine as One of the most typical house architectural style in the world .
* Da Lat Flower garden was built in 19 century , nowadays , this beautiful flower garden becomes One of the most popular tourist destination in the world .
* This beautiful flower garden covers an area of nearly 7.000 square m , and it got totally more than 300 different type of flowers come from different country all over the Europe .
* Ho Xuan Huong Lake ; this beautiful lake covers an area of nearly 25 ha , nowadays , it becomes one of the most popular destination in Da Lat Flower City .
* Da Lat Strawberry Jam and Flower Market : this is the best place for tourist to go shopping in Da Lat Flower City .
* Da Lat ''''''''''''''''s Strawberry Jam and Tea , Coffee Shop : tourist has chance to enjoy some speciality products in Da Lat Flower City .
* Have Lunch with traditional Da Lat''''''''''''''''s cuisine at a local restaurant .
* About Da Lat Flower City : Da Lat Flower City belongs to Lam Dong province , its covers an area of nearly 10.000 square km with the population is more than one million people , included the main Viet community , some local minority people , such as : Co ho , Chil , Tay , Nung minority people ...
* Da Lat Flower City covers an area of nearly 400 square km with the population is over 300.000 people .
* In 19 century , this beautiful flower city was used to be a wild area located on the hill , over 1.500 m above sea level .
* In 19 century , during French Army and their allies occupied Viet Nam and Indochina ( Viet Nam , Laos and Combodia ) , French people want to find somewhere in the Indochina for their vacation . And they founded Da Lat Highland in the year 1893 , this region is located on the hill , over 1.500 m above sea level , so that , the weather is very cool all year around . So that , after few years , French government decided to spend a lots of money to build a Holiday City here .
* They started to build a lots French Villas as well as planting a lots of different kind of flower original from French and Europe as well .
* Later on , after French government lost their war in Viet Nam and Indochina in Dien Bien Phu since the year 1954 , after Geneva Conference , they decided to withdraw their troop , and Viet Nam was temporary divided into two different part , north and the south .
* During American War in Viet Nam , 1961-1973 , the South Vietnamese president ever came up here to enjoy his vacation with his family as well .
* Nowadays , Da Lat Flower City becomes One of the main destination for International Tourist as well as Domestic Tourist as well .
* Da Lat Flower City is called by some different beautiful names , such as : Flower City ( tourist can enjoy the beauty of flower everywhere around the city ) , Honey
Moon City ( a few years recently , there are more and more young Vietnamese couple want to come up here to enjoy their honey moon vacation ) , Western City ( there
are still a lots of beautiful French Villas still exist around Da Lat Flower City until now ) , Four Season City ( there is four season in One day ) so o....
*DAY 3 : ( B , L ) DA LAT FLOWER CITY - NHA TRANG BEACH CITY :
8.30 am : Our guide and driver will pick up tourist at your hotel ,then go straight to NHA TRANG BEACH CITY , it takes more than three hours to reach there .
* On arrival , have Lunch with fresh and delicious seafood at a local restaurant .
* Visit Ponagar Hindu Temple Complex included four towers , the tallest one is over 23 m high ,its located on the small hill , over 12 m above sea level .
* These beautiful Hindu Temple Complex was built from 4 century until 12 century under King Indravaman , and especially , the main temple worshiped Umar , she was
wife of Siva God , the most powerful god in Hinduism .
* Our guide will explain to tourist more details about Cham pa kingdom as well as Hinduism religion later .
* Then , Our guide and driver will take tourist to your hotel , check in , free and easy .
* If Tourist want our guide to take tourist to the night market or local restaurant for dinner , please feel free to ask her or him.
* About Nha Trang Beach City : Its covers an area of nearly 260 square km with the population is over half million people , its belongs to Khanh Hoa Province .
* Nha Trang Bay is really One of the most beautiful and peaceful bay in the world , its got very long coastline which is over 45 km in length with very clean , clear water ,
soft and smooth sandy shore .
* DAY 4 : ( B , L )NHA TRANG CITY HALF DAY TOUR :
8.30 am : Our guide and driver will take tourist to Dam Central Market for Shopping , where tourist has chance to buy a lots of beautiful souvenirs made from sea shells .
* Then , our guide and driver will take tourist to the local spa , where tourist has chance to enjoy mud bath and body massage ( around two hours ) .
* Have Lunch with fresh and delicious seafood at an local restaurant .
* In the afternoon : Free and Easy .
* Two has three options :
* Option 1 : If Tourist want to go to the Sea to catch fish , squid or octopus , crabs as well as swimming , scuba diving , wind surfing so on ... , tourist can hire a private boat with a professional captain , or our guide will assist tourist to do that .
* Option 2 : If Tourist want to cross over the sea to visit * Disney Land * ( Vinpear Island ) in Viet Nam , especially , this cable cart system is the longest one in Asia , over 3 km in length .
* Tourist can enjoy some kind of water sports there as well .
* The last option is that , tourist can enjoy yourself .
* Free at night .
DAY 5 : Free and Easy , transfer to Cam Ranh International Airport . ( B )
End of your tour .
*This Tour is truly one of the most enjoyable tour in Viet Nam so far . *